Festival Camping Credits
If you have an existing camping reservation(s) for any of the cancelled 2020 festivals/events here are your options…
1. You can still come and camp with your existing camping reservation(s) for the 2020 dates at regular camping prices...OR
2. You can choose to take a campground credit which will be valid through December 31, 2021. If you take a campground credit, you can use your credit anytime based on availability.
3. We will automatically issue you a campground credit AND rollover your existing camping reservations to the 2021 dates should they happen and when they are announced.
4. We will give all current reservation holders first notification of the new 2021 festival dates via email, you will have 30 days from the date of the email to respond. Our reservation system does not automatically handle rollovers, we will do our best to give everyone their same spot as last year.
5. Your credit can be used for campsites, firewood, ice, and any merchandise in our store during your camping stay.
6. Regular camping rates will be in effect, so if you were charged a festival rate, you will have extra credit to use for additional items or additional camping.
We have 5 events that we are working through. We are taking them in date order, and you will be receiving an email confirmation once we work through each event.
To keep your current reservation(s) for this year, you must complete the online request form by the designated deadline dates below so that we can process all requests. If we do not hear from you by the deadline, we will automatically issue you a credit AND ROLLOVER your reservation for next year when and if the dates are announced. All rules and regulations posted on the website will be in effect for all camping. Thank you for your patience, we understand your frustrations, these are definitely different times.
Deadline to submit forms:
Bean Blossom Blues Fest - August 7
Bean Blossom Bikerfest - August 18
Bean Blossom Bluegrass & Uncle Pen Fest – August 29
John Hartford Memorial Festival - September 12