Bill Monroe's Music Park produces a number of Signature Events throughout the year, including the world-famous Bean Blossom Bluegrass Festival and the Uncle Pen Fest. These events can only be found at the Bill Monroe Music Park!
The Brown County Concert Series presents country groups Diamond Rio and Restless Heart — together in one night!
|Start Date||August 17, 2019 · 6:00 pm|
Join us for our annual Uncle Pen Fest...4 days of continuous bluegrass music, onsite camping is available.
Announcement from Bill Monroe Music Park | Bean Blossom Bluegrass Festival originally scheduled for June 13-20, 2020
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 health concerns and Stay At Home directives, we have made the decision to RESCHEDULE the Bean Blossom Bluegrass Festival originally scheduled for June 13-20, 2020 to the Fall - September 19-26, 2020 Click here to buy tickets online.
Keeping the tradition of bluegrass music alive at Bill Monore Music Park, we will be combining Bean Blossom Bluegrass Festival with Uncle Pen Fest to continue to provide an 8-day bluegrass experience. There were a handful of artists that were scheduled to perform at both festivals, so combining the festivals made the most sense for everyone. A new schedule will be released once we have all of the entertainers confirmed.
NEW DATES: Our new dates will be September 19-26, 2020. For consistency, we will continue to call the festival “Bean Blossom Bluegrass & Uncle Pen Festival”.
We hope that you will support us in this move. During these challenging times, it is important to support the entertainers, festivals and venues. We would like to Thank You in advance for your years of support and for helping us get through these tough times. We have outlined two options below for our current ticket holders. If either option does not work for you, please consider donating your tickets, campsite and golf cart rental to someone in the community who could use them or make a donation to Bill Monroe Music Park. Working together, our Bluegrass Community and Family will come together again!
TICKETS, CAMPING, GOLF CART RENTALS:
1. All tickets, camping sites and golf carts rented for Bean Blossom Bluegrass Festival will AUTOMATICALLY roll over to the new dates: September 19-26, 2020. If you purchased a 3-day pass, it will now be valid for any 4 days. You will be sent an email or a letter confirming your purchases and rollover by May 15.
2. If you are unable to attend in the fall, everything you purchased will roll over to the new dates in 2021 which will be announced later in the year. Please let us know between May 18 – June 1 if you are unable to attend so we can release your camping site and/or golf cart rental for 2020.
NEW TICKETING PRICES: Buy online now
1. 8-DAY PASS | $225 advance through June 30 | July 1 - $265
2. 4-DAY PASS | $130 advance through June 30 | July 1 - $150
3. SINGLE DAY PASS | $35 advance through June 30 | July 1 - $45
CAMPING & CABINS: (these prices include all taxes, fees, and additional charges)
1. 8-DAY CAMPING | $340 – electric & water
2. 4-DAY CAMPING | $170 – electric $ water
3. PRIMITVE CABINS - 8-DAY | $1170
4. RUSTIC CABINS - 8-DAY | $2330
|Start Date||September 19, 2020 · 11:00 am|
|End Date||September 26, 2020 · 10:00 pm|
After careful consideration for the safety of our guests and performers, we have made the tough decision to postpone this year’s return of the Bean Blossom Southern Gospel Jubilee scheduled for July 9-11, 2020. The Governor in his 5-part plan of reopening has announced that all events and festivals may resume starting July 4th. We feel that this is too close to our Jubilee date, so to be safe, the new dates will be July 16-18, 2021.
For those who have already made plans, bought tickets, rented a golf cart, and reserved a campsite, everything will automatically be rolled over to the new dates in 2021. You will be notified by email of the confirmation of the rollovers, you do not need to call us.
Thank you for your continuing support, and we look forward to seeing you in 2021!
|Start Date||July 16, 2021 · 9:00 am|
|End Date||July 18, 2021 · 11:30 pm|