2024 Music Festivals
Festival & Event Information
Known for some of the best bluegrass festivals in the country, the historic Bill Monroe Music Park & Campground is also one of the largest campgrounds in southern Indiana featuring RV hookups (water & electric) and primitive tent and boondocking options.
Located in the beautiful Brown County, Indiana, the campground is a perfect setting for live music and music festivals. The festival site is centered in the middle of the park and features 2 stages for entertainment and workshops, a 24/7 shower house and restrooms, and with 55 acres, there is plenty of room to spread out.
The campground is family and pet friendly; golf carts are available to rent during the festivals, making it easy to get around to the stages and the well-known late-night jams happening at campsites. We make it easy for you to enjoy the festivals, whether you are coming daily or camping onsite.
What can you bring? We allow just about anything appropriate for a family environment
- Bring your instruments for jam sessions on stage and at the campsites
- Coolers – you can bring in your own coolers, we do not sell alcoholic beverages. We do have food vendors on site
- Lawn chairs and blankets – spread out on the grass and enjoy the sounds of live bands
- Well behaved pets – they must be on a leash at all times
- Children 12 & under are free, we love having families at the festivals
- Golf carts are available to rent, you may bring your own for a $10 fee per festival. All carts must be registered with sign liability waivers. We do not allow vehicles that you straddle.
- Free parking, golf cart shuttles are available to take you to the main stage area.
2023 FESTIVALS & EVENTS…Mark your calendars, save the dates and make your camping reservations online for our upcoming festivals and events weekends. There are minimum stays required per festival, every person camping at your campsite must also purchase a festival weekend admission ticket. The park has a No Refund policy for tickets, camping and golf cart rentals for scheduled festivals and events.
RV Camping Reservations: Camping rates for all festivals and events are based on 2-person occupancy per site, per night. Additional fees for additional guests will apply, the number of guests staying at your site must be indicated in your reservation and all fees paid in full at time of reservation. There is a maximum of 6 guests per site. NOTE: only 2 sites may be rented by the same individual, names of all guests must be included in the reservation.
Primitive Tent Camping: Camping rates are $15 per person, per night.
Minimum stays are required for all festival dates.
All festivals are held rain or shine, no refunds on tickets, golf cart rentals or camping.
2024 Entertainer/ Band Submissions
If you are interested in performing at one of our festivals or during our camping season, please submit your information, we look forward to hearing from you.